Ermm Ishacool and pandypolo isn't a hacker people are saaying that to get the ATTENTION so ISHACOOL AND PANDYPOLO AREN'T HACKES
Their hackers alright
How do you know?? Erm did you ask her NO you didn't know dont tell lie. Tuttt Tutt naughty naughty
well...we dontknow if she is or he is not so.....
Well...YTo Be Honest With You I Dont Think They R Pandy Defo Isn't And I tHink Isha Has Just Been On MSP For Agers U See LuckyLily Is Like Level 23 Or 24 Abd She DEFO Not A Hacker She Ma Mate !
Ermm Ishacool and pandypolo isn't a hacker people are saaying that to get the ATTENTION so ISHACOOL AND PANDYPOLO AREN'T HACKES
ReplyDeleteTheir hackers alright
ReplyDeleteHow do you know?? Erm did you ask her NO you didn't know dont tell lie. Tuttt Tutt naughty naughty
Deletewell...we dontknow if she is or he is not so.....
ReplyDeleteWell...YTo Be Honest With You I Dont Think They R Pandy Defo Isn't And I tHink Isha Has Just Been On MSP For Agers U See LuckyLily Is Like Level 23 Or 24 Abd She DEFO Not A Hacker She Ma Mate !
ReplyDelete